Nightlife in Indore
Nightlife in Indore
Indore, as the financial capital of Central India, has a different life by day and by night. The streets and corners of this busy city of trade and commerce get busier at night, with its theatres, multiplexes, restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes and clubs bustling with people. There is a wide selection of nightclubs to choose, from the chic urbane to the noisy and boisterous. With umpteen places to hang out, the nightlife in Indore is all about celebrating the joyous energy of the city through the night.
If you are not in the mood for night clubs, just seep in the old world charm of this city. Feel the cool night breeze which starts during the day and make the evenings wonderfully pleasant. Located in the southern fringe of the Malwa plateau, Mughal poets have eloquently described the “Shab-e-Malwa” or the nights of Malwa, as beautiful beyond measure.
Nightlife in Indore is also about haunting the late night corner stalls, famous for its chats, or spicy, tangy food with the flavours of the region. Be sure to gorge on kaju katli, jalebis, malpuas and all of Indore’s street food to get an authentic feel of the city.
Pubs and Clubs in Indore
Some of the well known clubs and pubs of Indore that party lovers swear by are:
Pubs and Bars
Pubs and Bars
- Critical Mass (Sayaji Hotel, Indore) - This is the oldest club of the city, and the perfect place to hang out for high end party lovers. Complete with a pub and a discotheque; enjoy the end to a hard day here with scalp rolling cocktails and the music that simmers till the last hours of the night.
- Level3 (Mangal City Mall, Indore) - Spend your weekend nights at Level3, located on the seventh floor of the Mangal City Mall in Indore. This club lounge is not only enjoyable but also affordable with an entry fee of approximately Rs. 1200/ for 2 people. Young people can easily access Level3 in Vijay Nagar and share a piece of nightlife in Indore to enjoy.
- Casablanca Pub (A.B. Road, Indore) - It is more of an open air lounge which comes along with a dance floor. The pleasant ambiance and fresh air gives the place an amazing feel. This lounge is the favoured destination for hosting birthday parties.
- Sheesha Sky Lounge (Vijay Nagar, Indore)- Recommended by many as one of the top clubs in Indore, you will be bowled out by the fine ambiance, and music of this club. Placed on the roof top of C21 Mall, it is easily accessible for all party lovers.
- Chasers (RNT Marg, Indore) - Another club which is easily accessible for all because of its central position within the city is the Chasers. With good music and food, it is coveted by the Indore youth. It is a nice place to throw parties and can accommodate 30-40 in a group.
- Fireball Pub (A.B. Road, Indore) - Last but certainly not the least, this pub is renowned for its warm ambiance, sparkling drinks and rocking music. Nightlife in Indore certainly could not get better than unwinding here in the company of friends after a hard day’s work.
Discotheques in Indore
There are some good discotheques in Indore. You can try one of these:
- On the Rocks- This discotheque is a nice hangout with your
friends or family. Situated at Velocity Multiplex, Ring Road, On the
Rocks has one of the largest dance floors in Indore. Some of its other
attractions include a couple lounge, pool table and draught beer. Enjoy
their lavish cuisine accompanied by wine and the soft music, muted
lighting which sets off the mood. It is perfect for a private party.
- Chasers- This Pub & Restaurant in Central Mall, RNT Marg in Indore too gives you ample space to shake your leg. In addition, you will get cocktails, beer quart, wines, mocktails, and a whole lot of booze to lift up your spirits. It is one of the best places to organize a party.
- Critical Mass- This Pub & Discotheque is situated at Sayaji Hotel in Indore. This high octane pub sets an ecstatic mood for a party after your extremely busy day. The pub entices you with a fascinating ambiance and scalp rolling cocktails which takes you on a different journey of ecstasy to the end of the night.
Theatres and Multiplexes in Indore
Nightlife in Indore also includes hanging out for late night movies with family and friends. Enjoy the latest releases at PVR Cinemas, Velocity Cinemas, Kulraj Broadway, INOX Cinemas, Satyam Cinemas, Manmandir Miniplex, BIG Cinemas and many others.
Late Night Eateries in Indore
Another specimen of the vibrant Indore nightlife is the Rajwada roadside market of Indore. This market in Indore is considered as the heart of the city and remains open through the night. With eating joints celebrating Indore specialties, every night at Rajwada, especially the Sarafa market turns into a food carnival.
So Nightlife in Indore gives you different reasons to enjoy. To each his own!
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0