Entertainment in Indore
Entertainment Options in Indore
Restaurants and Bars in Indore
Terrace Restaurant in Indore
The Sarafa night market in Indore abounds in food stalls selling sabudana khichri, pav bhaji, samosas, aloo tikiya, dosas, shikanji, and other food items.
- Valentino (A B Road)
- Khanabadosh (Pass road)
- Cafe CocoCabana (HIG-LIG)
- Cafe Teazza (Vijay Nagar)
- Nafees Restaurant (Old Palasia)
- Village (RNT Marg)
- Wah Ji Wah (Vijay Nagar)
- Delhi Grill (Vijay Nagar)
- Hotel Guru Kripa (Sarwate Bus Stand, Indore)
- Three Seasons ( A B Road)
- Vaishnavi (A B Road, Palasia)
- Hot Treats (Old Palasia Apollo Arcade)
- Estatus Restaurant (M G Rd)
- Taste N Bite (Vijay Nagar)
- Krishna Restaurant (South Tukoganj)
- Bake N Shake (Vijay Nagar)
- Sheesha Sky Lounge (Vijay Nagar)
- O2 Disc & Lounge (Vijay Nagar)
- 10 Downing Street (Vijay Nagar)
- On The Rocks (Ring Road)
- Kebabs Ville (Sayaji Hotel, Vijay Nagar)
- The Creative Kitchen (Radisson Blu Hotel, Ring Road)
- Baron’s Bar (South Tukoganj)
Shopping in Indore
Markets in Indore City
As a tourist, it is imperative that you explore the rich historicity of the region by collecting souvenirs in the form of handloom and handicraft products. The city is also reputed for its Maheshwari and Chanderi sarees, crafted by local weavers. If you wish to seep into the sights and sounds of the city and bargain, find here some exciting options:
- MT Cloth Market, for wholesale clothing
- Sitlamata Bazaar, is well known for dress materials and sarees
- Marothia Bazaar for art and crafts of the state of M.P
- Chotta Saraf and Bada area are well known for eateries.
- Kothari market, Heritage market and Topkhana have a number of showrooms with branded items.
- Sarafa Market is the largest jewellery market.
Cinema Halls in Indore
Velocity III in Indore
Some of the movie theatres like Mangal Adlabs, PVR Cinemas, INOX Central, Man Mandir, Velocity Regal, Satyam Cineplexes, Kulraj Broadway, Madhumilan, K sera sera, and others are a great source of entertainment in Indore.
Sightseeing in Indore
- Central Museum or the Indore Museum houses the finest collection of Parmar sculptures, besides exquisite collection of coins, armour, and arms. Read More Here.
- Lal Bagh Palace is a grand monument of the Holkar dynasty who
ruled Indore and reflects their taste, lifestyle and grandeur. It has
one of the best rose gardens in India.
- Chhatris or tombs/cenotaphs of dead Holkar rulers or their
family members are picturesque Maratha architectural exhibits situated
on the Khan River banks adjoining Rajawada. Famous among them are the
Bolia Sarkar’s Chhatri and the Chhatri baag. Read More Here.
- Kanch Mandir is a Jain temple and an architectural marvel wholly inlaid in glass.
- Town Hall, originally named King Edwards Hall and renamed Mahatma Gandhi Hall post independence, is a landmark in Indore. This Indo-Gothic architectural wonder is made of Seoni stone and holds various painting and book exhibitions.
- Bijasen Tekri is a nearby hillock and holds a magnificent view of Indore city at night. A must visit for its breathtaking sunsets.
- Chokhi Dhani is a Rajasthani styled heritage resort situated near Indore. With live music and dance performances, water and amusement park, it provides ample scope for entertainment in Indore. Read More Here.
- Mayank blue water park is a famous water park in Indore and a cool place to be for Indore tourists and citizens especially in the summer.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0