Choithram Hospital IndoreThe Choithram hospital was set up in 1979 by Sri Thakurdas Ji in the remembrance of his father Sri Choithram Ji Pagarani. This hospital in Indore not only cures the ailments but it is also an institution which takes care of the entire society.
Since its foundation, Sri Thakurdas Ji knew the issues faced by the general public, especially the rural crowd who didn’t have enough money to pay for the costly treatments. Thus, he laid the free OPD principle, so that any patient can discuss with any expert doctor and avail all the spheres of medical sciences with the best of the investigation services, everything under the same roof. Today in view of Covid 19 crisis, Choithram hospital has upgraded its facilities. With a separete ward equipped with ventilators and testing lab it is doing all to serve the residents of the city. It has also set up helpline for corona affected patients.
Facilities at Choithram Hospital IndoreOPD Services
Out Patient Department (or OPD) at Choithram hospital can accommodate around 1100 patients in a single day. Moreover, each day almost 160 patients get admitted to the OPD of this hospital.
OPD Admission Procedure:
After having a discussion with any of the top OPD specialists, the patient is charged a registration fee of Rs 40 and is admitted to the particular OPD room.
Indoor Patient Department (or IPD) at Choithram hospital has approximately 350 beds. About 271 beds are there for intermediate care and 83 beds are for critical care. Generally, almost 1400 patients get admitted to the IPD each month.
Patients can avail the emergency services of Choithram hospital, Indore all through the year. Moreover, the hospital offers 4 ambulances which are ready to serve their services 24 hours in all the 7 days of a week.
General health check up
The Choithram hospital offers general health check up packages which include the following:
- General check up- It costs approximately Rs 1700 per individual
- Executive whole body check up- The charges are Rs 5000 per person
- Executive cardiac check up- It costs around Rs 2800 for an individual
- Young recruitment check up- The rates are Rs 1200 per person
The hospital also has tie ups with many corporate or institutions to offer the annual health check up of the staff working in the Choithram hospital.
- Radiology: X-ray, USG, MRI, CT
- Pathology: Home pick facility is also available
- Nuclear medicine
- Non Invasive Cardiology: TMT, Color Doppler, Echo, Holter, ECG
- Respiratory laboratory
Apart from the aforementioned services the Choithram hospital also offers the following services:
- Dialysis services
- Thalassemia day care centre
- Food services for the patients in IPD and canteen is also there for the attendants
- 24 hour medical shop
- Waiting hall on each floor for the attendants
- Juice corner and a huge parking lot
- Dharamshala for attendants or outstation patients
- Blood bank with components and whole plod
- 07 state of the art operation theatres outfitted with the newest technology
- Patient advisers to offer psychological curing to the admitted patients
Contact Details of Choithram Hospital Indore
48, Annapurna Road, Indore- 452009
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org